www.gtp.grThe storefront of our database
Destination Greece at the spine of www.gtp.gr
Among the great variety of subjects, you can find information about:
- Political geography
- Sights (archaeological sites, historical monuments & others mentioned by ancient authors)
- Cultural events, historical subjects, mythology
- Tourism related information
and much more…
Furthermore, this section contains more than 20,000 worldwide destinations, for some of which information (organized as above) is available.
- Air transfer (Airports, airline companies, air taxi, heliports, civil aviation authorities)
- Athletics & sports (Athletics & sports enterprises, organized beaches, ski centers)
- Public authorities (Police authorities, tourist police)
- Diplomatic Corps
- Exhibitions & conferences
- Sea & maritime (Shipping companies, yachting, cruise lines, port authorities, ship agents)
- Ecclesia (Episcopates, churches, monasteries, patriarchate, churches-parishes)
- Hospitals and health centers
- Organizations and governments
- Art & culture (Archaeological services, archaeological sites and monuments, libraries, museums, galleries, institutes of art, cultural centers)
- Regional government
- Tourism trade (Travel agents, tour operators)
- Land transportation (Domestic bus services -K.T.E.L.-, rent-a-car, tourist motorcoaches, railway)
And much more…
- Furnished rooms-apts
- Hotel apartments
- Hotel complexes
- Resorts – Clubs
- Traditional Hotels
- Youth hostels
We provide all the tools to make your search as detailed as possible. You can search for lodgements by location, name, type of accommodation, hotel chain brand, category-based, according to specific hotel or room facilities.
- All available official ferry schedules to/from and within Greece with full details for each route, such as: days and hours of operation, departure and arrival ports, effective dates, details for the operating shipping company, vessel name and type as well as animated maps showing the exact route and number of stops.
- Arrivals & Departures of Greek ferries.
- All Greek ports listed in alphabetical order.
- Alphabetical list of all Greek ships linked to the operating shipping companies.
- Information on how to contact the shipping companies for reservations, confirmation of sea schedules and ticket prices.
The site has been designed in such a way, that the user will get results for his search, even when he is not aware of the exact arrival or departure port. This application automatically expands the search to each location’s broader area if no schedules where found initially.
Avg. session duration
New sessions -0,47%
Page Views +9.38%
Sex, Age & Type
- Female +10.36% 51.29% 51.29%
- Male +5.83% 48.71% 48.71%
- New visitors +22,10% 73.59% 73.59%
- Returning visitors +24.33% 24.61% 24.61%
- 25-34 +12.86% 33.19% 33.19%
- 35-44 +10,60% 22.16% 22.16%
- 45-54 +6.54% 14.71% 14.71%
- 55-64 +5,71% 10.90% 10.90%
- 18-24 -8.32% 9.91% 9.91%
- 65+ +14.13% 9.13% 9.13%
- Organic Search +30.75% 80.69% 80.69%
- Direct traffic +7.54% 15.64% 15.64%
- Referral -35.86% 3.14% 3.14%
- Social +51.73% 0.49% 0.49%